I am fascinated about ReactiveCocoa and MVVM. I really am. But the learning curve is very steep and sometimes I am very confused in RAC world.
I’ve collected many useful articles, tutorials and posts since I started my journey with ReactiveCocoa and MVVM.
Better begin with
- ReactiveCocoa MVVM introduction
- Why ReactiveCocoa?
- Introduction to MVVM objc.io
- Functional Reactive Programming book
- Basic MVVM with ReactiveCocoa
- The introduction to Reactive Programming you’ve been missing
- MVVM Tutorial with ReactiveCocoa raywenderlich.com
- ReactiveCocoa from the ground floor
- On MVVM, and Architecture Questions
- MVC, MVVM, FRP, And Building Bridges
- Tech talk: ReactiveCocoa
- RACCommand’s immediateEnabled Property
- ReactiveCocoa Essentials: Understanding and Using RACCommand
- map and flattenMap explained
- Reactive programming on objective-c
- How I Learned to Write Custom Signals in Reactive Cocoa
- ReactiveCocoa design patters
- Comparing replay, replayLast, and replayLazily
- ReactiveCocoa Concepts for Asynchronous Libraries
- ReactiveCocoa and the flattenMap Operator
- Timeouts in ReactiveCocoa
- combineLatest vs. zip in ReactiveCocoa
- Replacing the Objective-C “Delegate Pattern” with ReactiveCocoa
- Data-Driven iOS Development with ReactiveCocoa
If you know more amazing resources about ReactiveCocoa or MVVM, please let me know!